We have sold more than 2,000 pieces on amazon :
Product Name: Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset
[Great invention]: A conductive earphone that transmits vibration through the human ear to help deaf people.
[Comfort and safety]: The bone conduction earphone adopts Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connection. It can listen to music and answer the phone without plugging the receiver into the ear canal, and the ear can hear the surrounding sound, which is very safe.
[Usage Scene]: The bone conduction earphone is strong and sweat-proof, suitable for running, cycling, fitness, hiking, rock climbing and driving. The anti-sweat design reduces the production of bacteria and protects the ears.
[Product configuration]: Built-in 200 mAh lithium battery, charging for two hours of battery life for more than 10 days, listening to music or answering the phone for 5 hours, the connection distance is about 10m.
[Lifetime Anti-Sweat Warranty]: In case your earplugs are damaged by sweat, we will have no reason to replace the earplugs for you.
Color: black, white
Product bare metal size: about 137*105*52mm/5.39*4.13*2.05in
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Call time: 6 hours
Call time: 6 hours
Standby time: 10 days
Charging time: 2 hours
Product weight: about 33G
Transmission distance: about 10 meters
Charging method: Micro USB charging
BQB includes (Y / N): no
Bluetooth profile: a2dp / VI, HSP, AVRCP GAVDP AVDTP
Receive sensitivity 88dbm
Frequency range 20 20 khz
System language: prompt tone is English
Red light flashes quickly: low power
Red light: charging
Blue indicator light: fully charged
Blue, red light flashes: match
Blu-ray flashing slowly: match/dial/play audio
Blu-ray flashing: incoming call
Product use: running, cycling, fitness, hiking, rock climbing, driving;
Wearing method: hanging ear
1*USB charging cable
1*pair of earplugs
1. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on the headset.
2. When the Bluetooth headset is turned into the pairing mode, the red and blue lights flash alternately (if you do not enter the pairing mode, press the multi-function button) for 3 seconds until the red and blue lights flash alternately)
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone or Bluetooth enabled device. Then search for the Bluetooth device and select the pairing name “Z8”. If you need to enter the “0000” pin code.
1. When the distance between the Bluetooth headset and the Bluetooth device exceeds 10 meters and 33 feet, the Bluetooth headset will be disconnected from the device. Then, once they are within 33 feet, they will automatically reconnect. However, if the Bluetooth headset is disconnected from the device for more than 3 minutes, you may need to double-click the Multi-Function button to reconnect the device.
2. When pairing the Bluetooth headset, press and hold the ldquoMulti-Function Keyrdquo for 3 seconds. The Bluetooth headset re-enters the pairing mode. Other phones can find the Bluetooth headset and connect.